Knot-Maste Yoga Set
Make your perfect yoga wardrobe with a top and bottom designed for movement. Start with a loose fitting teeshirt with knot-detail sleeves, upper back yoke, and semi-open back, worn knotted in the back for a tighter fit during exercise or left loose for cooling down. Alternatively, a shorter option features a hem band with knotted side detail. Pair it with comfy bottoms featuring slouchy pockets, waistband with hidden elastic and optional tie, crotch gusset, and banded or tied hem in capri or full length and you’re ready to hit the mats in style!
Advanced Beginner sewing skills are required for both the top and bottoms, though some experience sewing lightweight knits is expected.
1cm (3/8in) seam allowances and 2cm (3/4in) hem and sleeve hem allowances are included throughout. Fully illustrated instructions will help you through the construction every step of the way.
This pattern is designed and tested to print onto both A4 and US Letter paper, and uses 28 pages for the Top, and 32 pages for the Bottoms. A0 compatible "Print at Copy Shop" versions are also included. These are all layered pdfs, so you can just print your size(s) if your pdf app supports it (ie: Adobe Acrobat).
- Layered pdfs (with separate sizes)
- "Trimless" Print at Home pdf (compatible with A4 and US Letter)
- Copy Shop pdf (compatible with A0 and 36in wide)
- Projector-optimized pdf
- Fully illustrated instructions
- 6 sizes (see images for size chart)
- Common Fit Adjustments guide
- The Top and Bottoms can be made in a variety of lightweight stretch jersey fabrics with good recovery and at least 50% stretch in both directions, such as bamboo jersey, matte supplex lycra, or cotton-touch wicking jerseys. See a great list of bamboo jersey fabric suppliers here!
- Twin needle or coverstitch for hem and sleeve hems (Top only)
- Wash-away stabiliser for the Top hems (optional)
- Less than 1m of 5cm (3in) woven “braided” waistband elastic (Bottoms only)
I am a long-distance runner and also a sewist - I've long been disappointed by the quality and fit of exercise clothing available on the market, so I've been sewing my own for the past few years - even running seven full marathons in my own-sewn gear! All my digital sewing patterns have been road-tested by myself and a team of fellow fit sewists.
#KnotMaste #KnotMasteYogaSet #FehrTrade
Our patterns are for personal use only. No commercial use of the products made from this pattern or derivations thereof is allowed. So feel free to make them for yourself, friends, family, etc, but you can't sell products made from these patterns.
This is a digital product - you will receive an email with the download link shortly after purchase. Please check your Spam folder, but if it hasn't arrived in 24hrs, please get in touch.
Special thanks to the Haelan Centre for the use of their studio!