Move in a workout tee that really sets you apart from the team! This loose fitting asymmetric tee has plenty of interesting seaming in the front and back with slash openings at the left shoulder and right front clavicle. Choose from either a cut-on short sleeve, or dropped shoulder long sleeve in twisted or straight options.
Intermediate sewing skills are required for this top. Some experience sewing knits is advised.
1cm (3/8in) seam allowances and 2cm (3/4in) hem and sleeve hem allowances are included throughout. Fully illustrated instructions will help you through the construction every step of the way.
Included in your pdf download:
- Fully illustrated instructions
- Common Fit Adjustments alterations guide
- "Print at Home" version compatible with A4 and US paper, using 21 pages for View A, and 27 pages for Views B & C
- A0 and 36 inch wide compatible "Print at Copy Shop" versions
- These are all layered pdfs, so you can just print your size(s) if your pdf app supports it (ie: Adobe Acrobat).
- This top can be made in a variety of stretch jersey fabrics, such as bamboo jersey, merino wool jersey, ponte jersey, lightweight sweatshirting, French terry, or supplex lycra with at least 20% crosswise stretch.
- To finish the opening edges you will need 86cm (34in) of 2.5cm (1in) wide stretch binding strips, either in a contrast or self fabric.
- Small amount of Vilene bias tape or stabilising tape for the shoulder seams
- Twin needle or coverstitch for hem and sleeve hems.
I am a long-distance runner and also a sewist - I've long been disappointed by the quality and fit of exercise clothing available on the market, so I've been sewing my own for the past few years - even running six full marathons in my own-sewn gear! All my digital sewing patterns have been road-tested by myself and a team of fellow fit sewists.
My patterns are for personal use only. No commercial use of the products made from this pattern or derivations thereof is allowed. So feel free to make them for yourself, friends, family, etc, but you can't sell products made from my patterns.
This is a digital product - you will receive an email with the download link shortly after purchase. Please check your Spam folder, but if it hasn't arrived in 24hrs, please get in touch.